Our driver and local situational awareness cameras provide a complete range of cameras for installation on to military vehicles to provide passive, wide-angle indirect view observation. Designed to enhance the operability of armored vehicles, these cameras provide optimum vision and improved situational awareness for today’s 24-hour all weather battlefield environment.
QUALIFIED FOR MILITARY ARMOURED FIGHTING VEHICLE USE AND PROTECTED MOBILITY
• Operating Temperature: -32 to +71°C (including Solar Loading)
• Weight: 2.5Kg, 6.6Kg (with Wash/Wipe Module)
• Spectral Band: 8 to 14μm
• Field of View: 52°Horizontal x 39°Vertical
• Detector Type: Uncooled Micro-Bolometer
• Detector Pixels: 640 x 480
INTEGRAL CCD CAMERA
• Color CCD, switching to Monochrome at low light.
• Sensitivity: 1 to 100,000 Lux
• Field of View: 62°Horizontal x 46.5°Vertical
• Detector Pixels: 752 x 582
• Detector Format: 1/3” CCD
• Resolution: >550 TV Lines in Daylight
VIDEO OUTPUT STANDARDS
• Digital Video Format: Def Stan 00-82 or GigE Vision on 1000 BASE-T Ethernet
• Analogue Video Format: CCIR or RS 170
• In service with the British Army on wheeled and tracked vehicles.
DIMENSIONS WIDTH X HEIGHT X DEPTH (MM) (INC. CONNECTOR)
• DNVS 4: 142 x 83 x 181 • With Wash/Wipe Module: 199 x 92 x 221