SURVIVABILITY M60 TANK
Armour Protection Level 6 according to STANAG 4569
▪ Turret protection upgrade against Kinetic threats:
–Protection of the crew in the frontal arc of the turret against armor piercing projectiles and artillery up to Level 6
▪ Hull protection upgrade against Kinetic threats:
–Protection of the crew against armor piercing projectiles at Level 6 in the frontal arc of the hull and up to the third road wheel
–Protection of the crew against artillery fragments up to Level 6.
Protection all around against RPG 7 achieved by means of SLAT armors with a at least 60% of probability of success.
• Front hull upper: 109mm steel @ 65 deg. with additional passive array to meet STANAG Level 6
• Front hull lower: 85mm to 143mm steel @ 55 deg. with additional passive array to meet STANAG Level 6
• Front hull sides: 76mm steel @ 0 to 45 deg. with additional passive array to meet STANAG Level 6 over 60 deg. arc level to third road wheel and improved side skirts.
• Rear hull sides: 36mm steel @ 0 – 45 deg. With improved side skirts
• Rear hull: 25mm to 41mm steel
• Turret front: 254mm steel with additional passive array to meet STANAG Level 6
• Turret sides: up to 140mm steel with additional passive array to meet STANAG Level 6 over front half. Slat armour over rear half
• Turret rear: 57mm steel with additional slat armour
• Turret roof: 25mm steel with additional slat armoured cupola
AUTOMATIC FIRE AND EXPLOSION SENSING AND SUPPRESSION SYSTEM (AFSS)
Our driver and local situational awareness cameras provide a complete range of cameras for installation on to military vehicles to provide passive, wide-angle indirect view observation. Designed to enhance the operability of armored vehicles, these cameras provide optimum vision and improved situational awareness for today’s 24-hour all weather battlefield environment.
QUALIFIED FOR MILITARY ARMOURED FIGHTING VEHICLE USE AND PROTECTED MOBILITY
• Operating Temperature: -32 to +71°C (including Solar Loading)
• Weight: 2.5Kg, 6.6Kg (with Wash/Wipe Module)
• Spectral Band: 8 to 14μm
• Field of View: 52°Horizontal x 39°Vertical
• Detector Type: Uncooled Micro-Bolometer
• Detector Pixels: 640 x 480
INTEGRAL CCD CAMERA
• Color CCD, switching to Monochrome at low light.
• Sensitivity: 1 to 100,000 Lux
• Field of View: 62°Horizontal x 46.5°Vertical
• Detector Pixels: 752 x 582
• Detector Format: 1/3” CCD
• Resolution: >550 TV Lines in Daylight
VIDEO OUTPUT STANDARDS
• Digital Video Format: Def Stan 00-82 or GigE Vision on 1000 BASE-T Ethernet
• Analogue Video Format: CCIR or RS 170
• In service with the British Army on wheeled and tracked vehicles.
DIMENSIONS WIDTH X HEIGHT X DEPTH (MM) (INC. CONNECTOR)
• DNVS 4: 142 x 83 x 181 • With Wash/Wipe Module: 199 x 92 x 221